Finance & Administration manager
Leading the organization's finance & administration department to oversee the financial management & control over the activities of medical healthcare services at Mednet:
- Lead the budgeting process for the company by engaging the entire different departments of the company (HR, IT & operations) and achieved a forecast accuracy of 89% vs. actual results in 2017.
- Managed the implementation of Oracle Financials from April 2017 to July 2017 with go-live date of August 2017.
- Managed claims payment to UAE, Oman & International healthcare providers which exceeded 0.6 billion Dhs. in 2017, while ensured payments to healthcare providers in the UAE & Oman are done within acceptable turnaround times and achieved 76% of contractual turnaround time for UAE network healthcare providers and 91% of the targeted payment TAT to insured covered members.
- Managed the risk reporting of the company and mitigated the risk by implementing risk-controlling measures to ensure exposure to risk is minimized.
- Developed new financial policies, especially concerning internal controls for the company to ensure the company is carrying out its day-to-day operations as per the set internal control procedures and within an internal control framework.
- Reported financial results of the company on a monthly basis to Munich Re Underwriting Agents and integrated Oracle with Microsoft office to produce highly professional management reports.
- Supported the General Manager in the decision making process and delivered a bottom-line cash flow saving of 1.8 million Dhs., by focusing on re-negotiating supplier contracts and third-party agreements.