Leading the organization's finance & administration department to oversee the financial management & control over the activities of medical healthcare services at Mednet:
- Managed claims payment to UAE, Oman & International healthcare providers which exceeded 0.6 billion Dhs. in 2017.
- Ensured payments to healthcare providers in the UAE & Oman are done within acceptable turnaround times and achieved 76% of contractual turnaround time for UAE network healthcare providers and 91% of the targeted payment TAT to insured covered members.
- Reported technical & non-technical results of the company on a monthly basis to Munich Re Underwriting Agents.
- Delivered a bottom-line cash flow saving of 1.8 million Dhs. by focusing on re-negotiating supplier contracts and third-party agreements.
- Managed the implementation of Oracle Financials from April 2017 to July 2017 with go-live date of August 2017.
- Lead the budgeting process for the company by engaging the entire different departments of the company (HR, IT & operations) and achieved a forecast accuracy of 89% vs. actual results in 2017.