When nonprofits want to get things done they turn to Gary Friedmann & Associates to help them accomplish their goals. Gary Friedmann has worked with a wide variety of nonprofits, from very small, start-up organizations to older, well-established nonprofit groups who needed a bigger building, a larger endowment, or expanded services.
- Managed $8 million endowment campaign for a Maine environmental organization.
- Managed $2.3 million library campaign.
- Conducted $15 million feasibility study.
- Managed $3.1 million library campaign.
- Guided children's museum board through strategic planning retreat; created and helped to implement first six months of new plan.
- Assessed and rewrote annual fundraising plan for Maine pubic health institution.
- Wrote and edited case statements and marketing collateral for above projects.