To obtain a internship or job in the field of Mass Communications.
Mar 2006 - Present
While employed at Subway I had many duties. These included:
- Listening to costumers instructions and making them quality sandwiches.
- Communicating effectively with other sandwich artists to form a unified team.
- Keeping the restaurant's working area and dinning area clean at all times.
- Opening and closing the store.
- Baking bread, cookies, and party subs.
- Washing dishes.
- Sweeping and mopping the floor.
For the last two years I have been dabbling in photography. Recently I have been much more active in doing more serious photography. I have a decent amount of experience in sports photography as I was the MSU Handball Club team's photographer during the 2011 Collegiate Nationals. Here is a sample of some of my pictures.
I have recently began blogging this year. My blog is based around mass communications. I will continue to develop this skill so I can use it in a future workplace.
Photoshop has been useful tool of mine for just over a year and consider myself an intermediate level of skill in this category. I know the basics of touching up, copping, and generally making photos look better. I will continue to develop this skill and am curtain I can use it in a business setting.
I have been working in the costumer service industry for around four years and have gotten proficient at communicating with different kinds of people. I am absolutely confident in my ability to communicate effectively in both an on-the-job and personal settings.