Nov 2007 - Oct 2009
Assistant Vice President/FInancial Center Manager
- Implimented and explained reasoning behind key policies, practices and procedures.
- Collaborated with peers to research and resolve employee/manager issues related to policy interpretation, payroll & job status.
- Worked to improve organizational effectiveness by diagnosing issues in the workplace and identifying appropriate strategies to resolve problems to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Developed action plans to address performance issues for sales and service based on observations and monthly scorecards.
- Screened applicants applying for various positions within the branch for potential employment.
Oct 2004 - Nov 2007
- Built and developed sales and management team of 45 employees by recruiting, coaching, developing, and mentoring.
- Created staffing matrix to ensure correct staffing levels within budgeted payroll allotment and hired accordingly.
- Assed associates and managers consistently; reviewed and communicated performance metrics.
- Served as an escalation point for employee issues.
- Built a successful pipeline of potential candidates for various positions by continually searching the market and building relationships.
Sep 2000 - May 2004
Sales Associate/Store Manager
- Responsible for directing activities required to acheive all goals, sales objectives, client service, human capital investment and retention, payroll and operating expenses, and loss management.
- Developed sales team by investing in their ongoing training.
- Recruited, interviewed, and trained new hires ensuring all wage and employment laws were followed.
- Created staffing matrix to ensure correct staffing levels within budgeted payroll allotment.
Aug 2001 - May 2004
1994 - 1996