Master of Science in Strategic Communciations and Public Relations
University of Stirling
- Strategic PR planning- Focused on the dissection of public relations campaigns aiming to provide a clear understanding for successful implementation
- Media Relations- Extensive exploration and practice of various media relations types, focusing on copywriting, blogs and articles.
- Public Diplomacy- Provided analysis of domestic and international relations, looking at communications and its importance towards successful relations.
- Public Affairs and Advocacy - Research and analysis into lobbying campaigns, looking at execution and development.
- Digital media-In-depth exploration of digital media in Morden business, working towards adapting and improving social media and web connections and impact.
- PR in context- Providing a contextual understanding of public relations and communications and the various underpinning theories and concepts.