Functional Head of Operations, Cash Management Operations
Standard Chartered Global Business Services (M) Sdn Bhd
Functional Head for Cash Management Operations which includes the Outward Telegraphic Transfers, Inward Telegraphic Transfers, Book Transfers, Cheque Clearing, Collections, Custody and Settlement Payments, and Correspondent Banking Payments operations for Standard Chartered Bank customers and entities across 48 countries, providing leadership and direction for 335 employees.
- Completed the Functional Workstream structure and the soft launch took place in January 2018 and the full launch happened in April 2018.
- Completed the Regional Coverage structure where GBS Malaysia and GBS China will focus on ASA & GCNA Region while GBS India and GBS Poland (future) will focus on AME & EA Region.
- Led and delivered 42 FTE of work through migrations encompassing Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam and Taiwan.
- I was appointed as the lead personnel for MyVoice actions and Voice of Business Partner (VoBP) actions for GBS Cash Operations pan-GBS this and successfully improvised the Net Satisfaction Index from 65% to 80%, a 15% increase.
- 32% reduction in external errors - 112 (2017) to 76 (2018).
- Delivered GBS Malaysia Cash Operations' 2 years (2018 & 2019) efficiency target by July 2018. 46 FTE efficiencies against the target of 23 FTE efficiencies.
- Delivered US$ 1.20 MM against the target of US$ 0.80 MM for 2018 in cost reduction.
- Led and collaborated with the RPA team resulting in 12 RPA projects for 6 markets delivering a total of 14 FTE efficiencies for GBS Malaysia Cash Operations.
- Led the OCR/ICR project for Cheque Clearing Operations and project successfully launched and is in SIT phase. To be completed in 2019.