Associate Director, Target Operating Model
RBC Investor & Treasury Services
Manage all aspects of project management which includes migration plan, detailed planning, recruitment, training plan, logistics, compliance review, operational risks' review, project funding and liaison with key stakeholders for projects initiated as part of the group's Target Operating Model.
- Led and successfully delivered 20 Target Operating Model migrations involving 80 FTE for Australia, Canada and Luxembourg.
- Responsible for the recruitment, on-boarding, training against the project timeline of the 80 FTE in Malaysia.
- Reviewed all project materials including operational risks reports, latest audit reports, SLAs, across Fund Tax, Fund Accounting, Securities Lending, Global Reconciliations, Trade Management, OTC Middle Office and Client Service and Solutions business lines.
- The successful migrations of the 20 new businesses resulted in a recurring saves of C$ 6.7 MM annually.
- Successfully executed 2 performance action plans to turn around destabilized operations teams in Malaysia within 3 months.
- Performed a complete review of the Entitlements and Tax operations in Malaysia to identify the issues within the processes and submitted recommendations to eliminate the issues.