Head of Cash Management Operations
Scope International (M) Sdn Bhd
Lead and direct all aspects of Cash Management Operations which includes Telegraphic Transfers, Book Transfers, Foreign Exchange, Liquidity Management, Global Pricing and Billing System, Cheque Clearing and Custody Payments for Standard Chartered Bank customers across 43 countries while providing leadership and direction for the 230 employees who are the workforce driving the above functions.
- Led and implemented the Virtual Hub Project for GSSC India/GSSC Malaysia/GSSC China resulting in a total efficiency gain of 30 FTEs / USD 750,000.
- Prepared and submitted the TOM paper to migrate new businesses from 15 countries which will equate to an increase in revenue of USD 3.7 MM within GSSC Malaysia.
- Plugged revenue leakages of USD 5.22 MM as of December 2015 through conversion of clients into the standard pricing and billing platform across 43 countries.
- Developed high performing operations' team to drive growth, scalability, disciplined processes and strengthened controls which focuses on service excellence.
- Revamped the Cash Operations structure into 2 pillars namely, core operations and support functions resulting in a leaner and efficient structure where 4 redundant senior management roles were identified and removed allowing a cost save of USD 150,000 per annum.
- Responsible for function's operational risks matters including identification, formulation of action plans, traction on implementation, reviewing the outcome and providing regular updates to the Business and Country Leadership teams.