Aug 2006 - Present
- Implemented a new system of communication and a results-oriented selling strategy that increased profits and customer satisfaction by reducing complaints and promoting higher quality items.
- Built strong relationships with clients to further increase satisfaction and quality assurance.
- Provided the finest services in presenting food and beverage in suites in a professional manner.
2008 - Present
Sports Marketing Intern
- Studied the sales techniques of ESPN account representatives through a variety of firsthand experiences such as private functions for advertisers, charity golf tournament committee meeting, and a marketing strategy meeting with an executive from the Dallas Stars.
- Enhanced my knowledge of the broadcast arena by writing scripts, developing commercials, and sitting in with broadcast personalities such as Michael Irvin and Mark Davis from WBAP as well as learning the inner workings of the WBAP newsroom.
- Attended weekly sales meetings to determine market direction, revenue accountability, and introduce new sales techniques such as the Hip Cricket texting system.
Apr 2006 - Aug 2006
Premium Services Associate
- Ensured customer satisfaction by providing the finest services and suggesting local event, dining, lodging, and entertainment options.
- Used diplomacy and tact to ensure customer satisfaction, promote goodwill, and secure repeat/referral business.
- Monitored service quality, resolved customer issues, and provided optimum customer service.
Apr 2005 - Nov 2005
Guest Services Associate
- Presented guests with a glimpse of hotel offerings incorporating an up-sale strategy for increased revenue.
- Provided guests with single contact resolutions for all issues in a prompt time with satisfying results.
- Compiled a concierge database for guest services creating easy and quick access to a range or restaurants, clubs, airlines, ground transportation, sporting events, etc.
Aug 2004 - Present
- I have financed 100% of my college education through scholarship and employment. I am completing my degree while maintaining a significant workload, extracurricular activities, and civic involvement.
- 118 Credit Hours Total, 3.323 Cumulative GPA; 3.305 Major GPA
Jun 2009 - Present
- Accepted into the fast-track program allowing me to begin my MBA classes over the summer while I complete my final undergraduate class.