Leo Burnett, Oman
Clients: Bank Muscat, Al Madina Takaful, Nabil Biscuits, Truck Oman, The Research Council of Oman
- Building and managing the brand building activities of Oman’s largest bank - bank muscat, by developing strategic communication activities for the asset management, private banking and investment banking divisions.
- Strengthening the brand salience of Oman’s leading FMCG brand, Nabil Biscuits through brand identity activities which includes packaging for a variety of its products and building promotional activities in line with the brands marketing targets.
- Successfully transitioned one of Oman’s leading insurance companies to become Oman’s first Takaful (Islamic) insurance company and responsible for its on-going brand activities.
- Introduced the free share scheme for employees prior to the IPO of Truck Oman in the regional market. Also, responsible for planning the IPO communication strategy.
- Raising brand awareness for The Research Council of Oman through a series of brand films in collaboration with CG & production team based in Romania and Bahrain, in order to foster the brand’s mission of creating an innovation ecosystem.