Marketing Manager, Content & Campaigns, PNW
- Guides customer CRM and social strategy for Pacific Northwest market. Creating and testing targeted content across social, email, blog, and in-app marketing channels.
- Produced Uber podcast series including scripting, budget, and release to 15,000+ driver-partners.
- Helped produce and launch national Uber podcast.
- Worked cross-functionally central, operations, policy, and supports teams on new feature rollouts and strategy.
- Oversaw regulatory marketing campaign strategy and budget, reporting progress to senior leadership and Vice President of US/CAN marketing.
- Served as marketing point-of-contact for New Year's Eve crisis communications
- Created Uber Community Impact Initiative stories series, which amplified the work of Uber's nonprofit partners in the Pacific Northwest and shared how Uber rides affected the lives of clients impacted by the program.
- Oversaw Uber Secret Show marketing strategy in conjunction with Live Nation and Bumbershoot music festival.