Danfoss Industries pvt. ltd.
Handling day to day operational activities like stock replenishment based on demand, Inventory optimization with higher delivery performance along with Reporting and anlaytics
- Master data Maintenance in SAP for product group
- Issuing timely Purchase Orders to suppliers & follow up on weekly basis for deliveries.
- Led weekly meetings with suppliers resolving product availability issues to achieve manufacturing goals
- Co-ordination with the Sales team / Production / Logistics ensuring availability against customer orders
- Co-ordination with the Warehouse team for smooth operations of activities and tackle both inbound and outbound shipment discrepancies.
- Publishing Monthly reports and performance on the Availability, Reliability
- Preparation of SLA for customers service
- Prepare Inventory targets for Regions/ Plant using demand plan collected from global sales.
- KPI setting for regions and cascading them to plants.
- Preparing dashboards and reports for management and automate them wherever possible.
- Reduction of Obsolescence stocks to 2.5% from 5% of total inventory.
- Improved delivery service by 3% in a year.
- Acheived lowest DOI ever for India
- Developed new tools for Inventory monitoring to check the current stock coverage against the current demand and also the future expected coverage for future demand stock planning.
- Developed tools for calculation of ROP (re order point) with right product mix based on the demand & trend.