Responsible for day to day system administration/operations of Sun Sparc web servers and internal NT staging server. Publish all content to web and intraweb sites as requested for multiple departments of world wide technology manufacturer. QA and maintenance of complete web production process..
- Served all content provided by various functional groups.
- Processed all server logs and reports; manage archives.
- Primary technical contact for web servers 7x24 with ISP
- Special projects as required. (Y2K compliance, server migrations, CD-ROM production)
Web Editor, Marketing Content Manager 1998-1999
Marketing Communications Information manager for all web content related to commercial and consumer systems groups. Also support specific business channel groups on project basis, including Canadian operations, Education, Government and special projects as needed.
- Integrated content from multiple sources and coded HTML across multiple client projects.
- Built pages for client projects to meet scheduled delivery points.
- Communicated project progress to team members / Host weekly status meetings.
- Adhered to production specifications for HTML implementation.
- Consistent demonstration of diplomacy, problem solving and decisiveness.
- Web based forms and database applications.
- Processed/maintained all Webmaster Email correspondence for Acer America.
Account Representative 1993-1998
Credit & Collections Specialist 1991-1993