Safety Training coordinator.
Weatheford Drilling Int Iraq.
Over 5 years working experience with two of the largest worldwide drilling contractors, operating in North Africa and Iraq for big and re-known operators such as Sonatrach, Gazprom ,Halliburton and BP.
- Lead through effective safety leadership by being responsible for the administration and implementation of the HSSEmanagement system.
- Address HSSE issues at the time of their identification, and Ensure Waste Management Plan are adhered to.
- Ensure that the permit to work system and other HSE management tools are used correctly.
- Initiate, lead and participate in safety discussions, safety drills, inspections.
- Establish a cost conscious planning effort.
- Observe personnel on a regular basis and monitor compliance with all safety related procedures, standards and policies,including 8 GEMS
- Assist the STP and Rig Superintendent to monitor the annual HSE plans and HSE objectives.
- Conduct hazard survey, and Assist concerned parties with hazard mitigation
- Participate in safety meetings, TBT, pre‐tour meetings, Weekly Meetings
- Ensure HSE related information and training is presented to the rig crew in their native language.
- Perform induction for all new crewmembers and visitors.
- Assist the STP with (PTW) administration and perform random PTW Audits,File and maintain copies of all JHA/TRA/SOP’s records, ensuring crewmembers.
- Regularly review PPE compliance including adequate stock levels for the rig.
- Coordinate and track the close out of the daily RADAR Cards.
- Assist the supervisors with maintaining and updating the Improvement Commitment Register, Audit Action Tracking
- Meeting chairperson as per BMS 03‐23‐POL.
- Assist with incident investigations including reporting and close out.
- Ensure that training programs are maintained in line with training matrix
- Supporting, promoting and actively participating in the Companies CAP (Competency Assurance Program) process.
- Keep good communications with the client representatives