- My job responsibilities include reporting to SCA, Central Bank and FATCA on regular basis as well as monthly reports to CEO. Look after company's internal and external compliance, AML, corporate governance, and risk activities and work closely with regulators. Review and sign off the account opening documentation and client on boarding due diligence checks in accordance with KYC procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Managing key compliance systems such as Customer Screening, Transaction Screening, AML Monitoring. Ensure compliance with prevailing local as well as international laws. Develop, initiate, maintain and revise policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Program. Amending the compliance manual and all associated documents as and when required. Providing oversight of Compliance for the business and external clients in order to identify, monitor and manage regulatory risks.
- Ensuring adequate systems, controls and procedures are fully documented and in place to cover all areas of the business. To advise management, during the inception of new business processes, of the underlying integrity and compliance implications of these processes. Act as a central repository of all information on rules, codes and business practices and ensure dissemination to all appropriate people in the organization.
- To ensure that the compliance policies and procedures are observed and breaches, if any, are remedied immediately and disciplinary actions, if required, are taken against the personnel responsible for the breach. To report to the Board on compliance issues, and assist the senior management to make an informed judgment on the effectiveness corporate-wide compliance policy. To liaise with the Finance Officer to ensure accuracy of financial recording and compliance with established accounting standards.
- To ensure that all requests and instructions of regulators are complied with in a timely and accurate manner. To ensure that all registrations with DMCC/DGCX/SCA /Central Bank and other regulatory authorities are current and up to date. To work with the legal advisers and ensure that valid agreements with contracting parties or counter parties are put in place for new business initiatives.
- Perform Internal Audits on regular basis.