Customer Care Officer
- Use of Siebel Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Applications to manage customers account and information and also to resolve customers’ queries.
- Serve as the direct point of contact for company’s customers, while reflecting the
- Respond to incoming requests for cancellation of services and persuade our customers to remain with us.
- Identify opportunities to turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers.
- Document customer outcomes to add to our knowledge of reasons why customers choose to cancel their services with us.
- Identify new business practices that could be introduced or suggest modifications to existing practices that could reduce the risk of customer cancellation.
- Report regularly to team leader on all activities relating to the role.
- Resolve customers’ inquiries, involving routing prepaid questions, complaints, and requests, by providing them with adequate level of information on their accounts, while adhering strictly to the company’s established quality assurance policies.
- Market Company’s products to customers and assist them in deciding, which company’s products best suit their requirements.
- Update customers’ profiles and keep records of their transactions by maintaining database of information.
- Provide high level of Customer Service to ensure customers’ undaunted patronage, by abiding by the Company’s Quality Assurance Policy.
- Customer Data base management ( Sim registration project)
- Escalate queries to the Back Office Support (Escalations Unit) using the prescribed templates.