Aymen Ben Messaoud
- +216 56 107 320
• Support the "Deputy General Director - Finance and Operation" in regard to the activities associated with the management of financial and material resources.
• Ensure that the statistical and financial information required by the EFC are collected and presented.
• Maintain a functional and effective system of management of financial documents.
• Conduct regular accounting operations.
• Conduct regular reconciliation of bank accounts of the EFC.
• Maintain a system of control of funds and the EFC liquidity.
• Ensure that the financial records management system is up to date and well maintained.
• Collaborate in the implementation of policies and administrative procedures.
• Manage the organization and monitoring of bank accounts, administrative activities and financial reports of the EFC.
• Ensure the approval and processing of revenue, expenditure, budget tracking and payroll to ensure timely and accurate management of the trial balance and ledger to the EFC.
• Maintain billing methods, accounting and finance effective and controlled.
• Maintain appropriate measures to protect internal control.
• Responsible for CFAC office of Zaghouan.
• Folder Manager SMEs
• Financial Reporting
• Activity Reports Elaboration.
• Memory Subject : "The Auditor's Alert in Companies in Economic Difficulties"
• Knowldges : Finance, Audit, IFRS, Management Control, Management og Information Systems, Consolidation of Financiel Statements, Internal Control...
• Speciality : Accounting Management
• Project Graduation : "General Accounting Technics in Pharmaceutical Company"
Knowldges : Cost Accounting Management, Advanced accounting, Tax System.
" I am graduated in Accounting Revision with more than 2 years of experience, including almost a year with a microfinance company, where I could increase my skills in this area; specialy the accounting, financial reporting and Risk management ..
I love the work, adventure and challenges. I know both autonomous and collaborate in a team working and leading a group. My strength of character as well as my ability to manage the financial situation will be my main assets.
I am focused on advanced and efficient technical accounting solutions across organizations, in order to record transactions and quickly identify accounting and financial problem areas and implement effective solutions to meet goals."