Asst.Food And Beverage
- Pre-opening experience Make sure the department running smoothly. Maintain effective communication with all related
- To ensure that all the outlets and banquet is managed efficiently according to the
established concept statements and adhere to Company and Hotel Policies &
Procedures and Minimum Standards
To implement a flexible employee base with the right mix of Full Time and Part
Time employees. To allocate employees over the Division based on established
business levels for that day.
3. To assign responsibilities to subordinates and to check their performance periodically.
4. To represent the Food & Beverage Department in the morning meeting.
5. To support staff needs in other Divisions based on the hotel priorities and anticipated
6. To monitor service and Food & Beverage standards in all outlets and banquets To
work with the Outlet Managers Banquet Services Manager and respective Chef de
Cuisines to take corrective action where necessary
7. To be available and on duty during peak period
8. To conduct frequent and thorough inspections together with the Executive Chef of the
Food & Beverage operation.
9. To handle guest and employee inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and
report guest complaints or problems to superiors if no immediate solution can be
found and assure follow up with guests.
Guest Service1 To establish a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationship and handle
all guest complaints, requests and enquiries on food, beverage and service.
2. To personally and frequently verify that guests in the outlet are receiving the best
3. To spend time in the outlets (during peak periods) to ensure that the outlet is managed
well by the respective Outlet team and functions to the fullest expectations.
4. To be demanding and critical when it comes to service standards.
5. To ensure that the Outlet team projects a warm, professional and welcome image.
Food & Beverage Product
1. To frequently verify that only fresh products are used in Food & Beverage
2. To frequently taste Food & Beverage in all outlets and be demanding and critical
when it comes to Food & Beverage quality.
3. To encourage the Executive Chef to be creative and ensure that he operates well as a
Production Manager. To encourage creativity among the Outlet Teams
4. To ensure that employee food is as good as restaurant food.
1. To ensure that all Departmental Operations Manuals are prepared and updated annually.
2. To ensure that all Food & Beverage forms and reports are forwarded in time to the
Corporate / Area Food & Beverage Departments.
3. To conduct weekly Food & Beverage Meeting.
4. To ensure that all meetings are well planned, efficient and results oriented.
5. To conduct daily operations briefing with the Assistant Food & Beverage Manager.
6. To ensure that deadlines on all projects are met