I am a great lover of food and will often take trips to destination restaurants.
Senior backend engineer on the Godfather web game.
A taggable image board in the style of Flickr. Features an integrated wiki and forum, and advanced moderation tools like tag aliasing and batch editing. Source code is available on Github.
Ruby on Rails
Apr 2013 - Present
Senior Software Engineer
Albert is a Ruby on Rails back-end engineer for the Hobbit and the Godfather games on Facebook. In addition to working with artists and front-end developers to implement major new features, he has taken ownership of the combat engine which is written in Node.js.
Mar 2007 - Apr 2013
Information Systems Engineer
Albert is one of the primary Rails developers at OPNET. Some major projects where he was a lead developer include:
- Project tracking system used by OPNET's engineers to manage deadlines and milestones
- Leave request system
- Mailing system for delivering mass emails, with integrated opt-out support
- Sales dashboards for reporting sales metrics
- Sales app for managing contacts and opportunities
- VM player app for automating start up and shutdown of VMs
- Authentication provider allowing for single sign-on across all our web apps
He has also helped develop and maintain several infrastructure-related scripts for automating deployment, and core plugins shared by all apps for features such as batch scheduling and account synchronization.