Al Berwaz Insurance Broker
Insurance Sales Manager
- Managed a team of 10 insurance agents and trained them; acquainted them with varied insurance products used by organization to ensure knowledgeable salesmanship.
- Communicated regularly with potential clients to offer insurance deals based on their financial status, requirements and needs, including physical condition of individual or insured property, all in order to improve insurance coverage.
- Generated new leads from field activity and actively followed up on referrals.
- Achieved sales targets on a month-by-month basis.
- Identified customers’ needs and closed deals only after systematic consultation – Customized insurance programs to suit customer needs.
- Innovated and executed new strategies to bring profits to insurance organization.
- Motivated and advised insurance sales agents to organize workshops and inform customers of new insurance products and services.
Other Key Performance Functions:
- Monitored insurance claims, maintained customers’ records and handled policy renewals.
- Reviewed and resolved customer complaints within stipulated time period.
- Conducted market surveys for gathering information about customers’ choices and preferences regarding insurance products and ongoing market trends in insurance industry.
- Represented organization at meetings with businesses and trade associations and promoted company’s insurance policies/products.
- Conducted staff meetings and discussed insurance marketing strategies promoting company’s growth.
- Set and evaluated each employee’s performance standards.