Al Berwaz Insurance Broker
Insurance Sales Manager
- Exceeded sales targets and managed a large portfolio of clients.
- Managed and trained a team of 10 insurance agents; acquainted them with varied insurance products used by organization to ensure knowledgeable salesmanship.
- Communicated regularly with potential clients to identify their requirements and offer insurance that fully satisfy them.
- Generated over 50 new leads per month from field activity and actively followed up on referrals.
- Exceeded sales targets on a month-by-month basis.
- Identified customers’ needs and closed deals only after systematic consultation – Customized insurance programs to suit customer needs.
- Innovated and executed new strategies to bring profits to insurance organization.
- Motivated and advised insurance sales agents to organize workshops and inform customers of new insurance products and services.
Other Key Performance Functions:
- Monitored insurance claims, maintained customers’ records and handled policy renewals.
- Reviewed and resolved customer complaints within stipulated time period.
- Conducted market surveys for gathering information about customers’ choices and preferences regarding insurance products and ongoing market trends in insurance industry.
- Represented organization at meetings with businesses and trade associations and promoted company’s insurance policies/products.
- Set and evaluated each employee’s performance standards.