Pakistan Broadcasting Corporation www.radio.gov.pk
Proactive, senior administrative professional with a history of supporting C-level leaders in fast-paced corporate environments. Recognized and valued as a discreet and knowledgeable Assistant Admin./Legal Manager with the ability to juggle and prioritize needs while ensuring speedy responses to officials concerns. Reputable for developing, implementing, and communicating policies and objectives, handling unforeseen issues, and serving as a legal assistant in legal affairs department of the corporation and exceptionally talented Arbitrator with huge background in investigating, researching and drafting public employment law administrative rulings under the constitutional grievance procedures; advising and counseling employees and management to prevent and, when necessary, resolve disputes, and when unable to resolve the disputes, the application of the grievance procedures.
Recognized by Station Director of the Corporation as an employee who “shows initiative and can add value anywhere within the company”. Singled out as a “breath of fresh air because of willingness to help and (positive) attitude” by Corporation’s Deputy Controller
- Assist with preparation of legal documents
- Assist in litigation procedures and project management.
- Respond to client inquires.
- Perform research activities pertaining to precedents and other information.
- Coordinate outside attorneys’ services such as court filing and exhibits management.
- Identify the issues and governing principles.
- Investigate and conduct research to obtain relevant facts.
- Draft rulings that address the issues and clearly set forth the rationale for the decision
- Provide employees and managers with sound and responsive information regarding employment laws and personnel policies.
- Present the dispute resolution options that are available to effectively address the employment concern or problem.
- Establish and maintain relationship with the human resources staff or management on grievance, conflict management and related employment relations matters.
- Advise management of emerging trends, patterns, or problems and on its employee relations environment and the handling of grievances.
- Conduct training sessions on topics related to the grievance procedures and employment dispute resolution.
- To recommend lawyer for the court case in high courts and civil courts filed by the employees.
- To work as supervisor in Events, Musical shows and seminar held in Broadcasting House and outfield
- Presentation to the Director General about the ongoing legal matters and running projects under the administration of the Corporation.
- Review new statutory changes and draft responsive policies and procedures