- Smeal Corporate Exchange Winner, Fall 2008
- Dean's List Award
- Penn State Investment Association
- International Students Association
Business Management student of Penn State expected to graduate in May of 2009 with a Dean's List Honor and Smeal Corporate Exchange Award.
Extensive experience in the retail/fashion industry with a proven track record in:
- client service
- beating sales figures
- driving a business and team
- understanding the product
- passion for the industry
Interested in Buying, Planning, Merchandising, Sales, or any relative function in the fashion industry preferably in the New York City Metro Area.
A formal resume, along with a cover letter, reference letters, and other professional documents are available.
Aug 2005 - Present
Bachelor of Business Administration
Major GPA: 3.5
Related Coursework: Organization Management Finance
International Business Operations Accounting
Jun 2008 - Aug 2008
- Assisted in managing the Men's Sportswear department with effective interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Exceeded intern sales goal by 9.75% in first two weeks.
- Led department to achieve and surpass sales goals.
- Communicated with Buyers and Merchandisers to learn merchandising process.
- Executed multiple inventory and merchandising projects in order to maximize sales.
- Analyzed department reports and created proformas statements and reports.
- Developed industry knowledge through self-motivated projects and rotational "Intern Learning Experiences."
- Recieved positive customer and co-worker feedback
Jun 2007 - Jul 2007
Mon Ami Trading, Inc.
- Assisted CEO on daily operations.
- Worked and supervised warehouse operations.
- Maintained wholesale orders of women's accessories in company system.
- Supported multi-departmental efforts of a multi-national organization.
May 2005 - Jul 2005
- Consistently a top seller of the team and was recognized for performance.
- Contributed to the store to produce the highest sales and account openings in the company.
- Provided personalized interaction with customers with effective communication skills.
- Exceeded standards by establishing return clients.