Primary role is to act as project manager on M&A and other financial advisory assignments under oversight from Managing Directors.
- Closed 8 sell-side and capital placement transactions as deal manager or lead associate, totaling greater than $75 million in transaction value; held supporting role in an additional $150 million in closed transaction value.
- Completed numerous company valuation advisory reports, including fairness opinions, estate valuations, and strategic options analyses.
- Designed complex financial models for leveraged buyouts, 13-week projected cash flow, pro forma growth forecasts, valuation analysis (discounted cash flow, transaction and public company comparables, weighted average cost of capital, discounts for lack of marketability and control).
- Drafted numerous confidential information and financing memorandums delivered to prospective acquirors and investors.
- Created company pitch materials, including credentials, strategic positioning in the market, as well as preliminary buyer analysis and valuation feedback.
- Developed company standard materials for onboarding and training of new associates and analysts.