Network Performance Manager
1.Maintain the performance and ensure that appropriate improvement actions are taken
2.Building team processes and work instructions organizing team tasks handling.
3.Supervising and recommending new reports needed to cover and improve work requirements.
4.responsible for the following Network performance Assurance tasks:
5.Cross vendor meeting.
6.Trouble Ticket analysis and audit.
7.Team reports review and audit.
8.Finalize monthly POD report and monthly GM presentation and follow up additional requirements.
9. Continuous and comprehensive Assurance of the complete scoped network
10. Conduct Network Resources audit
11. Responsible for analysis tasks
12. Provide Recommendations for corrective actions
13. Managed Services Delivery