Network Performance Manager
1. Manage the contracts execution (cost, time and quality) ensuring the fulfillment of all contractual obligations by Ericsson and the Customer
2. Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements
3.Secure that all internal agreements (WLA) between the Performance and other delivery organizations are signed and reflect the contractual requirements
4.Resource Management, Resource Planning & Competence Development
5.Maintain the performance and ensure that appropriate improvement actions are taken
6.Building team processes and work instructions organizing team tasks handling.
7.Supervising and recommending new reports needed to cover and improve work requirements.
8. Responsible for the Network performance Analysis & Assurance tasks
9. Cross vendor meeting
10. Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
11. Maintain the KPIs for RAN , Core & IN