Implementation Project Manager I
Liaison for General Business and Government accounts totaling an estimated $12 million in revenue per year, with the responsibility of supporting customers’ needs, such as: general product inquiries, technical assistance, billing research and self-serve tools.
- Maintained and facilitate growth on existing customer’s revenue spends and strategically 65% up-sell in additional products and services.
- Possess strong communication, customer service and organizational skills, which increased customer loyalty and satisfaction to 100% with on-time project deliverable.
- Led diverse, cross-functional teams in the fulfillment of corporate productivity, quality and bottom-line objectives.
- Build credibility, establish rapport, and maintain communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those external to the organization.
- Maintained continuous alignment of program scope with strategic business objectives, and make recommendations to modify the program to enhance effectiveness toward the business result or strategic intent.