2014 - Present
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
2014 - Present
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
Oct 2013 - Nov 2014
- Assist, educate and direct customers as needed in maximizing their shopping experience.
- Create a positive shopping environment by delivering outstanding customer service, integrity and a dedication to meet the customers need.
- Focusing on increasing sales by up-selling, sharing the latest fashion trends ideas, and establishing a positive rapport for repeat business.
- Support fellow employees with dedicated teamwork, maintaining store appearance and striving to meet store goals.
Mar 2012 - Oct 2013
Front End Associate
- Communicated with customers: answering questions, assisting with various request and resolving minor dilemmas.
- Assisted cashiers with expediting customer experiences with: timely price check, bagging, stocking and managing front end supplies.
- Worked in various temperatures, demonstrated the ability multi-task and build positive customer relations.
Aug 2010 - Present
JHJ School of Business of Accounting
Texas Southern University