Reservations Sales Agent
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
- Basic Function: Ensure all accommodation reservations requests for Sheraton & The Westin Resorts, processed both accurately & efficiently. To provide a high level of service to all customers, both internal and external and to maximize revenue generation through all processes.
- Ensure all FIT reservations are guaranteed by credit card or company, in case of local corporate accounts.
- Process all prepayments including web (POA) bookings that are non-refundable and prepayments during peak season occupancy dates.
- Follow up on prepayment on wholesalers who are on prepayments with necessary standard and
procedure in place being followed.
- Printing reports and checking arrivals 1 day out, to check recent bookings and verify all details as above for day report.
- Understand no show reports, how to investigate no shows & maintain relevant documentation and
uploading this on dashboard.
- Updating of reservations generated through third party channels. e.g., Wotif, Expedia, Travelocity. Etc.
- Understanding of wholesale allotment and accurate processing of the bookings.
- Any other duties instructed by the Reservations Manager, Director of Revenue Management or the