Words of Wisdom, LLC (a Career Education Corporation company)
- Analyzing large and complex amounts of data employing formulas, queries, and filters aimed at determining optimal shipment criteria and evaluation of vendor performance to include timeliness of shipments, carrier service level utilization, and verification of data integrity.
- Weekly/monthly/quarterly forecast reporting across schools, materials, categories, vendors etc,
- Validate and enhance current process and capabilities and providing recommendations to management aimed at improving data accuracy, reducing lead times, and reduction of shipping costs while providing superior customer service
- Combining data into usable reports, analyzing content and making recommendations based on evaluation
- Designing and managing processes to monitor various progresses and maximize performance. Developing, maintaining and updating standard operating procedures and workflows
- Acting as liaison and communicating extensively between vendor, universities and various departments within CEC to ensure an adequate and accurate exchange of information in a timely fashion
- Developing and implementing new systems and solutions to improve shipping operations. Reviewing, revising and improving new applications utilized on a recurring basis.
- Comparing, extracting, importing/exporting, and manipulating data.
- Overseeing day to day shipping information and maintaining daily records of shipping history.
- Reviewing, approving/disputing, and logging carrier invoicing and performing monthly accruals and many other accounting files.
- Working directly with vendors to resolve any conflicts and negotiating new pricing.
- Data mining to provide cost saving options for the school via self-pub books
- Computing monthly accrued expenses and revenue to bill campuses.
- Computing month end expenses for accounting department, based on services utilized by campuses from various vendors.