Responsible for effectively balancing the businesses needs with its IT capability; constantly reviewing processes and identifying way to improve efficiency & service, and proactively managing all areas of Technology within the company.
As an increasing number of large enterprises move their critical systems to the cloud, we are in need of high-powered technical talent to help our largest customers navigate the operational challenges of cloud computing. Working one-on-one with our top-tier customers, supporting both the software development lifecycle for cloud services and management of active services. In this role I was one of the technical advisor's and customer liaison for some of the biggest/coolest companies around doing awesome things.
As a Cloud Technical Lead & Senior IT Engineer, I was the primary technical point of contact for few customers helping to plan, debug, and oversee ongoing operations of business critical applications. Had to work hand-in-hand with senior executives on opportunities to improve our customers’ IT landscape. I had to work across customer organizations to ensure customers’ applications are well designed and scale to the needs of the world’s largest events e.g., clubware, zuuse.
- Effectively planning and executing all IT related projects.
- Ensuring all IT systems, infrastructures, server, networks and securities are running to an efficient level.
- Delegating work to and supervising the activities of junior IT staff.
- Recommending and implementing technological improvements and efficiencies.
- Conduct in-depth technical analysis of all systems, including the governance framework, architecture, and disaster recovery and business continuity; delivered gap analysis and recommendations, attaining 99% up time.
- Install, support, and project manage, provide Tiers 2, and 3 end user support for corporate users. Install, configure, and troubleshoot secure LAN’s, WAN’s, & Intranets. Consistently managed numerous simultaneous technical projects / lead engineer for many client-related store openings, installs & upgrades. Provide networking solutions that both accommodate special needs on time and within budget.
- Engage with Director and executives to understand business needs
- Assist in Design/Architecture of cloud solution
- Help Enterprises define IT and business processes that work well with cloud deployments
- Work hands-on with customer engineering teams to develop, migrate, and debug application issues
- Troubleshoot technical issues and drive issue escalation with team members when required
- Leverage knowledge of your customers’ environments to assist support engineers and service teams in better serving your customers
- Complete analysis and present periodic reviews of operational performance to customer leadership
- Provide detailed reviews of service disruptions, metrics, detailed prelaunch planning
- Make recommendations on how new Cloud offerings fit in the company architecture
- Participate in customer requested meetings (onsite or via phone)
- Know and use all key customer resolution tools across all service groups to facilitate rapid resolution of customer concerns
- Participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Work with some of the leading technologists around the world