Senior Executive - Training & Development
- Proactive learning solutions
- Implementing proactive learning solutions in technical, domain, behavioral and process categories through collaboration with trainers and other stakeholders in Bangalore, Chennai and Pune.
- Conducting proactive training needs identification and analysis (TNI /TNA) across the mechanical delivery units containing 2000 employees
- Behavioral Learning Interventions
- Behavioral Learning Partner for mechanical delivery units to understand the behavioral learning needs and organize suitable blended learning interventions in enhancing professional and leadership skills of employees. Training interventions have been organized on a proactive and reactive manner based on inputs from managers, team leads and clients.
- Project Management
- Project management of role based certification initiatives right from conception to launch phase.
- Training Management
- Plan, develop and implement training that address the business requirements with eLearning, Instructor Led and Blended modes of learning
- Liaising with internal and external training stakeholders to organize effective trainings based on TNA
- Responsible for conducting behavioral and domain based induction training in for freshers joining medical devices teams
- Responsible for conducting regular one on one interaction at different levels and domains to understand the learning needs and interests to suggest suitable learning interventions and support.
- Managing and delivering quarterly training reports and dashboards.
- Handling recruitment function for freshers and candidates with 1-2 years’ experience across Chennai and Bangalore through campus and off-campus recruitment drives.
Milestones & Achievements
- Awarded the best training academy consecutively
- Consistently rated as “Exceptional Performer” in all appraisal cycles
- Organized need based behavioral training interventions to improve communication skills and cultural improvement for key accounts in medical devices domains resulting in client appreciation
- Organized structured training interventions by assessing learning goals of employees in technical, tool, domain and behavioral categories.
- Reduction in the cancellation rate of behavioral programs (Instructor Led/Webinar modes) resulting in 90% success rate of programs scheduled.
- Initiated e-learning programs for role based certifications across the units through certifications developed on internal learning management system – ilearn.
- Revised the process of freshers recruitment by implementing appropriate screening processes and check points like introducing a prescreening form using which candidates who did not fulfill the basic criteria were rejected right at the beginning, which ensured 30% reduction in the time spent in processing them through written tests, group discussions and personal interviews. The outcome has ensured 40% conversion of quality candidates into final hires.
- Editor of quarterly internal newsletter ”MEI Academy Newsletter” that focuses on training updates, trainer and participant statistics across different training categories such as technical, domain, behavioral and process intended for mechanical engineering groups.
- Presented papers on “Competency Development Framework” at Good Practices Conference.