MS office - expert
SQL - basic
Work with multi-functional areas within the business unit to determine and respond to our business needs.
- Business Control & Analysis; through the preparation and analysis of the monthly reporting package for multiple functional areas including customer support, operations, marketing, sales and finance
- Business Advisory; Advise business partners and senior management pro-actively and on demand based on value added analysis
- Process Improvement; Optimize procedures within the business unit in response to changing business requirements and coordinate requirements across different departments
- Execute control procedures
- Implementing and reporting on departmental KPIs - Ad-hoc reporting and analysis to support departmental business needs.
Responsible to manage, develop and motivate an international team of customer relationship manager and Sales Support for Europe (excluded DACH region) and South Africa.
- Provide on-going motivational and developmental feedback by conducting monthly one on one.
- Conduct operational activities of sales support team, including recruitment, planning staffing.
- Lead the team through periods of change, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviors.
- Build solid working relationships with peers and other departments (sales, logistics, finance, technical support)
- Work strategically to optimize existing processes, initiate and implement new ways to improve processes utilizing the resources available in the most effective ways
- Provide excellent B2B Sales Support to the Sales team and be the prime point of contact for our sales partner for France, Portugal, Spain, Italy and Czech Republic.
- Handle all Contract Administration and other administrative tasks related to Service subscriptions from customer signature up to service activation.
Coordinate after sales activities for existing Customer Database to increase customer satisfaction.
- Actively participate in the Customer Care program to keep long term customer relations and get service contract renewals after initial contract period
- Resource allocation on market availability and business needs for UKI, Spanish and BeNelux market.
- Monitor attendance and any issues impacting the business.
- Forecast, accurately, daily call volume for assigned markets based on last years results and business plan expectations, to advice on staffing requirements.
- Monitor call distribution and update call distribution sheets.
- Develop and maintain adhoc reports as required within the department or by management.
- Support market management in all business analysis.