Lead client engagements for a top-tier boutique advisory firm focused in the aviation and aerospace sector. Projects included negotiating multi-billion contract, evaluating merger synergies, conducting due diligence on potential acquisitions, forecasting demand for services and developing new strategies for clients that included airlines, maintenance providers, aerospace manufacturers & suppliers as well as investors such as private equity firms.
- Led, managed, and mentored teams of 1-3 members through client engagements often under tight timelines
- Selected engagement highlights include:
- Leading an investment due diligence project for a private equity firm interested in acquiring a flight simulator OEM
- Supporting negotiations of a 10 year, $2B contract between an engine OEM and a large North American aircraft Maintenance Repair and Overhaul (MRO) provider
- Identifying ~$60M in savings over 10 years by redefining component maintenance contracts for a major Indian carrier
- Formed strong relationships with client’s senior management in order to drive organizational change
- Supported the development of company assets and culture by actively participating in recruiting efforts as well as planning and executing a highly successful 40 person off-site in Mexico for the consulting division