- Conducted policy research and best practices review to identify 5 tools to reduce multiple industrial odor emissions in time-honored immigrant communities along I-70 corridor. Included analysis of all odor complaints in the metro Denver Area from 2004-2015.
- Evaluated 86+ municipal and 48 state odor ordinances, extracting 16 major variables that influence the roles and responsibilities of municipal and state odor regulations.
- Coordinated planning public participation, analysis, and review to meet the purposes and requirements of local odor statutes and Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment regulations.
- Assisted environmental investigators in developing an annual prioritized list of risk statements and corresponding response strategies.
- Collaboration with the Mayor's office to identify, analyze and document, through policy research and best practices review, available tools for reducing odors in impacted communities.
- Developed and surveyed over 250 odor local municipalities, state and national odor regulations to report on emerging technologies and mitigation measures.
- Composed analysis of Odor complaints in the metro Denver Area from 2004-2015.
- Analyzed with SPSS loglinear and two-way analysis of variance of 16 variables that influence odors for 86 municipalities.
- Recommended 4 tactics and deliverables to implement into the revision.