J.D. Byrider Systems, Inc.
- Direct external marketing resources by managing projects with 30+ vendors and consultants, ensuring consistency of corporate message, while cutting production costs by over 50%.
- Act as an “account representative” to 117 franchised-dealerships as well as 13 company-owned stores, and work to ensure that the individual marketing needs of all locations are met.
- Monitor schedules, budgets, production specifics and distribution arrangements to ensure timely completion and quality control of marketing activities and publications.
- Supervise and provide direction to designer and to all part-time marketing staff.
- Work with outsourced consulting firms and corporate staff on lead-generation programs and strategies, social media, search engine optimization and pay-per-click campaigns.
- Lead all fundraising efforts for the corporation’s major non- profit affiliate, The American Heart Association, and have helped raise nearly $200,000 for the Indianapolis-market during my tenure with J.D. Byrider.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage corporately-sponsored events including Kroger Speedfest, AHA Heart Walk, internal Start! Rally, J.D. Byrider night with the Indiana Ice, Autograph signings, Corporate outings, etc.