Supervised Practicum, AS Child Development Lab, Chico, CA August 2014 – December 2014
- Participated in staff meetings and parent events.
- Completed weekly observation notes and Desired Results assessments.
- Followed developmentally appropriate curriculum for preschool children.
Methods of Inquiry Research, Chico, CA January 2014 – May 2014
- Analyzed various research designs, and acquired quantitative skills in measurement and statistical evaluation.
- Reviewed and evaluated research studies to collect data by the using of SPSS.
- Identified major dimensions of research strategies used in child development as it pertained to children and families.
Supervised Field Work, AS Child Development Lab, Chico, CA August 2012 - December 2012
- Implemented out developmentally appropriate activities for preschool children.
- Recognized preschoolers differing social, emotional, and physical and cognitive development.
- Acquired knowledge of behavioral management techniques.