SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
OCTAGON ENTERPRISES PVT. LTD
- Managing Non-Voice (US Mortgage, Title Search, Title Insurance) and Semi-Voice projects (Virtual Assistant Services named “Rent-A-Smile”) of the company with revenue of more than $ 2 million.
- Effectively responding to RFIs/RFPs/RFQs from new/existing client to increase business and win new projects.
- Gearing the activities for understanding and coordinating clients’ needs/enhancements, customization and consulting with different functional teams to provide solutions in adherence to delivery schedules.
- Planning the stages and targets for new project at the transition phase and developing strategic plans.
- Real time coordination with Clients for test environment setup and data capture, coordinating with user groups for input, feedback, acceptance of renovation.
- Developing procedure manuals, instruction manuals, flow charts and standard operational procedures (SOPs).
- Analyzing, rationalizing and negotiating SLAs for new projects in agreement with client and higher management.
- Efficiently managing multiple projects and ensuring successful completion of the projects within the approved budget and smooth execution and implementation of the Project.
- Collaborating with the team members, senior management and client to maintain a continuous stream of information regarding the project status and progress.
- Studying existing systems and processes and conducted gap analysis to recommend befitting solutions within available budgetary resources.
- Proactively involved in various technical aspects of the Project including analysis of project requirements, technical guidance, recruitment, estimation, scheduling, and finally deliver solutions while focusing on competence enhancement activities.
- Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly review of all aspects of Projects including SLA and Staffing.
- Created the Performance Matrix Index report to measure and assist in monitoring the performance of the staff in the department.
- Conducting various trainings for team Members to develop for future higher responsibilities. Such training includes process related and technical skills as well as soft skills.