Managed P&L for the strategic financial client "Royal Bank of Canada" - developed strategy, managed client relationships, built new business, and delivered desired results.
- Devised strategic sales plan to meet $~12 million annual sales quota through full sales cycle management from client presentations, through account capturing, to long-term account retention.
- Developed strong relationships with customer executives, managed sales pipeline in Salesforce, negotiated contracts, and served as primary point of escalation for account issues.
- Discovered clients’ business needs, develop sales strategies and providing end-to-end business and technology solutions covering strategy and process consulting.
- Successfully sold custom application development, testing, maintenance and support of pre-trade, post-trade, business intelligence (reporting and analytics) solutions with flexible engagement models across geographies.
- Managed, planned, and coordinated activities of multiple projects to ensure that objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames, budgets, and funding parameters. Established work plans and multidisciplinary staffing for project phases and arrange for recruitment or assignment of team personnel.
- Facilitated business reviews quarterly with key stakeholders and established deeper relationships by discovering and solving pertinent issues to gain loyalty, referrals and repeat business.
- Forecasted and tracked key engagement metrics to internal and external stakeholders; represented annual forecasts, billable and non-billable deployment, IT governance status and issues, communicated the overall progress, issues and risks on a regular basis and transparency to senior management.
- Initiated efforts to improve forecasting methodology to reduce bench as well as lead times.
- Managed the deployment of resources offshore and onshore, expiration and renewal of contracts and resources.
- Grew sales revenue from $7.5 million to $~12 million in three years. Exceeded quota the last two years (2016 - 125%, 2015 - 114%).
- Acquired $3.5 million+ net new revenue with new business lines; FX, Wealth Management, Corporate Systems and Risk etc.
- Increased the Gross Margin by 30-35% in the last 2 successive years.
- Consistently met and exceeded executive satisfaction levels as measured through detailed feedback surveys; increased customer satisfaction on average of over 15%.
- Restricted the days outstanding of the invoices less than 60 days; managed and rigorously followed up on all the client billing and monthly invoices with the internal and external financials team.
- Decreased the resource(s) onboarding time from ~3 weeks to ~1 or ~2 weeks by streamlining the internal and external processes and hence resulted in timely billing and increased productivity.