Iris Software, Inc.
Engagement Manager for Royal Bank of Canada, New York, Toronto
- Hired by Head of Financial Services/CEO to manage the RBC Engagement/Program; strategic and top performing account in the financial vertical.
- Managing the $12M-$14M program spanned across different geographies and achieved project scheduled goals, cost and overall program benefits with 100% customer satisfaction.
- Providing end-to-end business and technology solutions for the RBC clients, covering strategy and process consulting through to analysis, architecture design, and implementation.
- Provides operational leadership, direct capital creation efforts, identify business opportunities and spearhead strategic global expansion and growth plans.
- Managing a trusted advisor long-lasting client relationships with all the stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Negotiate contracts with the RBC stakeholders and the Procurement and ensure SLA's are met or exceeded.
- Managing the expectations of the stakeholders; manages any escalations, resolve situations quickly when disruptions occur during the service delivery process to win the repeat business.
- Forecast and track key engagement metrics to internal and external stakeholders; represents annual forecasts, billable and non-billable deployment, IT governance status and issues, communicate the overall progress, issues and risks on a regular basis and transparency to senior management.
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Manages deployment of resources offshore and onshore, expiration and renewal of contracts and resources with PMO analyst.
- Manages schedule budget, and quality of deliverables and offshore delivery partner and the team.
- Accountable to Executive sponsor; conducts Steering Committee meetings with the RBC executive stakeholders every quarter to review the program.
- Coordinates with the recruitment team for the hiring of resources to manage the existing and new opportunities.