- Provide multi-level, multi-cultural, international service in real estate buying, selling, leasing and investing Real Estate in Miami/Fort Lauderdale market.
- Retail and Hospitality Management Executive bringing visionary leadership combined with P&L responsibility to three distinct Nikki Beach companies that include a consumer retail business, a music company, and a VIP company.
- Director of Retail that overcame challenges, grew sales, and expanded a luxury brand worldwide. Developed organizational structure and implemented formal budget processes, vendor payment structures, incentives, and tracking mechanisms. Grew total revenue exceeding a record breaking 30% and profits 20%, generating more than $3 Million annually through improved sales and cost management with over 100% revenue increase expected by 2014.
- Transformedbeach shops into upscale beach boutiques and created demand and revenue streams through new product development, upscale product selection, rebranding, social media and affiliate marketing, new store openings, brand management and distribution agreements, licensing, and ecommerce initiatives.
- Cut costs 10% and increased efficiency by reducing inventory levels through global inventory management. Further improved efficiency by implementing new POS system to manage business worldwide.Championed cultural shift, establishing new merit-based pay structure, and implementing bonus program, motivating team.
- General Management responsibility of Bed, Bath & Beyond, the largest houseware goods specialty stores in the U.S., leading all facets of high-volume store operations in Miami, Florida. Drove sales from $9 Million to over $12 Million, increasing 35+% over 4 years--well above predecessors.Managed $5 Million in inventory and consistently exceeded goals, increasing turns dramatically and reducing on-hand inventory 10% yearly to lower costs.
- Directed team of 65 across Europe and Middle East and devised strategic and tactical plans to overcome challenges with manufacturing, sales, and marketing to grow new business across multiple markets.
- Managed purchasing operations for 7 Club Med resorts. Restructured purchasing and logistics to meet corporate objectives and implemented numerous cost-cutting strategies. Sourced more than 600 items totaling $6 Million and negotiated most favorable price and terms while maintaining product quality.
Jun 2013 - Present
Real Estate Professional
Provide multi-level, multi cultural, international service in real estate buying, selling, leasing and investign. Trusted resource for answers about the whole real estate process, Innovative Real Estate marketing strategies, Experties about Miami/Fort Lauderdale neighborhoods, Ability to target home searches, Strong negotiation skills, Full support through the closing and beyond.
May 2011 - Jun 2013
Director of Retail and Collateral Companies
- Leadership responsibility of Nikki Beach’s consumer retail business, that includes 7 stores worldwide and online. Managed Nikki Beach’s music company, including new music album productions, events production, licensing contracts, sales, distribution and marketing. Managed Nikki Beach’s VIP company, that included VIP membership programs, luxury travel and concierge services. Introduced brand-aligned products, improved communication, and eliminated inconsistencies.
- Increased CD sales 100+% and sparked 10% yearly profit gains, offering full collection through stores and e-retailers. Introduced new CDs through partnership with leading music production business.Fueled 30% profit increase for the VIP program, restructuring program and adding value through reward system and more attractive benefits as well as incorporating into the travel and concierge services.
2005 - 2011
- General Management responsibility leading all facets of high-volume store operation, from cash and inventory management to merchandising. Led and empowered team of four managers and 25 staff and improved adherence to best practices across the store. Managed special promotions and events for greater impact.
- Improved mystery shopper scores 20% by creating a customer-centric culture that ensured world-class service while building sales and loyalty. Surpassed additional key performance indicators, improving bridal business and operations scorecards and implementing loss prevention initiatives that translated to lower shrinkage / loss rates.
2002 - 2005
Director of Business Development
- Value-added accessories and component company targeting consumer electronics and fashion industries. ($50 Million in revenue),Directed team of 65 across Europe and Middle East and devised strategic and tactical plans to overcome challenges with manufacturing, sales, and marketing to grow new business across multiple markets.
- Built new partnerships and trained on operations. Oversaw new line implementation, production coordination, pricing, and product distribution.Drove 150% market expansion in 15 months, transforming this startup into a dominant force. Evaluated and entered new markets and created new revenue sources.
- Exceeded challenges, generating $4 Million in revenue in limited time by solidifying new licensing and manufacturing contracts; led to incremental revenue.Demonstrated persistence in building strategic relationships over a 2-year period with multiple major brands: Levi’s Dockers, Le Coq Sportif, Salamandre, Zegna, and Lagerfeld.Built $10 Million pipeline with 12% margin by pursing business venture with leading wireless company.
1995 - 2002
Director of Purchasing
- Managed purchasing operations serving 7 Club Med resorts within the country. Restructured purchasing and logistics to meet corporate objectives and implemented numerous cost-cutting strategies. Sourced more than 600 items totaling $6 Million and negotiated most favorable price and terms while maintaining product quality. Cut vendor list almost in half for greater discounts and savings.
- Saved $3 Million annually while managing $20 Million renovation budget for 2 resorts, realized a 1.5% increase in bottom-line profitability by establishing savings standards, and reduced equipment purchased 38% through improved asset management.