Expert User- Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher and Excel Real Estate Software: Argus & QuickStor
Budget & Financial Analysis Skills
Project Mgt Skills & Ability to Meet Deadline
Team Building & Strong Relationship Mgt
Presentation and Training Staff Mgt
Exceptional Written & Verbal Skills
Key liaison between clients and stakeholders
Sep 2008 - Present
Sr. Regional Supervisor of Property Mgt
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 900,000sq ft of office, storage, and warehouse featuring 6 storage facilities and 2 commercial business parks of 30 commercial buildings.
- Report to Vice President and ownership group. Accountable for developing and managing the P&L, returns, NOI, occupancy, on a property by property basis as well as portfolio basis.
- Hires, trains, coaches, and evaluates on-site employees. Manage 40 total employees ranging from property managers to maintenance.
- Administer all phases of site operations which include monitoring market conditions, tenant leasing, small claims court filing and processing, site operation and maintenance, personnel management, and customer / tenant relations.
- Develop annual operating budgets and capital projects budgets for each individual property.
- Present monthly financial and performance review of all sites to owners, and conduct annual performance evaluations from direct reports.
- Certified knowledge of building automation, fire prevention, O.S.H.A, hazardous material, building and Fire code regulation.
- Meets with tenant group(s) in senior meetings to raise property management topics and issues.
- Perform bi-monthly training seminars to all employees on company operations and industry standards, changes and amendments.
Jan 2006 - Aug 2008
Realty Property Manager
P.M.G Real Estate
- Maintain and upgrade facilities while acting as liaison between the owner of the property and tenants.
- Provide apartment inspections, record and contract repair noticeable deficiencies. Gained experience in lease procedures and real estate contracting paper work.
- Data entry and record keep of income and expenditures from property operations.
- Negotiate contracts for vendor services.
Apr 2003 - Jan 2006
Operations/Customer Care Manager
- Ensure facilities operations and maintenance standards at the club level. Cater to 4,000 members daily.
- Manager of staffing operations of 50 employees in house-keeping, child care & front desk departments.Manage inventory. Purchasing manager of all inventories through multi-vendor services. Conduct Payroll for all employees.
Jan 2004 - Jan 2006
Marketing Manager/Junior Executive
- Primary focus of studying business trends, maximizing sales and profitability.
- Responsible for tasks involved in the overall operation of a department floor. Supervise sales staff of 20+ employees.
- Achieved daily,weekly,and monthly sale goals for N.B.A Merchandising.
- Controlled expenses and all aspects of inventory and merchandising of Kids Department.
- Conducted daily team meetings to communicate company standards and assign areas of responsibility.Administered performance reports for employees.
Mar 2003 - Sep 2000
Resident Assistant (RA)
- Supervised 320 student residents. Maintained college environment and ensured that students and guests have a well maintained community. Planed programming for educational, cultural, and community activities.
- *Chairman of judicial policies
- Award: Resident Assistant of the Year 2001 &2002
Mar 2000 - Sep 2003
2003 NIT National Basketball Champion