Expert User- Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher and Excel Real Estate Software: Argus & QuickStor
- Manage a portfolio of approximately 900,000sq ft of office, storage, and warehouse featuring 6 storage facilities and 2 commercial business parks of 30 commercial buildings.
- Report to Vice President and ownership group. Accountable for developing and managing the P&L, returns, NOI, occupancy, on a property by property basis as well as portfolio basis.
- Hires, trains, coaches, and evaluates on-site employees. Manage 40 total employees ranging from property managers to maintenance.
- Administer all phases of site operations which include monitoring market conditions, tenant leasing, small claims court filing and processing, site operation and maintenance, personnel management, and customer / tenant relations.
- Develop annual operating budgets and capital projects budgets for each individual property.
- Present monthly financial and performance review of all sites to owners, and conduct annual performance evaluations from direct reports.
- Certified knowledge of building automation, fire prevention, O.S.H.A, hazardous material, building and Fire code regulation.
- Meets with tenant group(s) in senior meetings to raise property management topics and issues.
- Perform bi-monthly training seminars to all employees on company operations and industry standards, changes and amendments.