- Amman 02
- [email protected]
Main Purpose of Role
Monitor and support the operations in CTA service centers, improve the running systems and procedures, suggest development actions and enhance control to it, manage audits and reports, manage warranty and special service campaigns procedures and ensure proper controls over the scrap disposal process
Key Responsibility Areas
Systems and Procedures:
· Develop and document operational procedures, systems, work instructions and policies; and follow up on implementation where applicable
· Audit the level of compliance against the documented SOPs and WIs
· Consolidate, report and present audit findings to the concerned entities
· Ensure proper documents and records control system implementation in the company
Warranty and Special Service Campaigns (SSCs):
· Manage and control warranty system in CTA to provide best services, protect company reputation in alignment with TMC directions
· Audit warranty and SSCs and provide non-compliance reports
· Manage SSCs procedure and ensure proper implementation in alignment with TMC directions
· Manage warranty stores in service centers and relevant disposal / selling process
· Manage the warranty and SSC required reports with TMC
· Analyze and report any trends or issues that can affect the product/service reputation for actions to be taken
Fix it Right and Repeated Repairs (RR):
· Audit and report Service Centers quality levels
· Manage corrective actions and its implementation in the service centers.
· Track, report and present performance in regards to RR %
TMC Programs and Awards:
· Manage CTA compliance with required programs and awards from TMC (such as Kodowari, Customer Excellence Award…etc).
· Manage required reporting with TMC in regards to such programs.
Scrap and Disposal
· Keep a track on available scrap / warranty parts in the different service centers
· Decide when disposal process is required and coordinate with Administration Manager for implementation
· Participate and attend with the scrap disposal committee
· Manage, supervise and ensure flat rates are continuously updated and maintained
· Ensure all service centers are in full compliance with the approved flat rates in the system
Field Technical Reports (FTR):
· Manage the process of submitted FTRs from service centers and follow up with TMC respectively
· Manage and support in documenting and investigating technical cases and issue FTR accordingly when required
· Manage the gathered FTRs data, analyze it and report notes and recommendations
- Quality Control & Quality Assurance Procedures (ISO Standards).
Any other task requested by direct manager
Joined as service assistant engineer in the service unit in the maintenance center which was specialized in GM vehicle and parts and responsible of controlling the service & quality aspects in the maintenance center to maximize quality and minimizing wastes (Time, Cost).
AGRICULTURAL & POWER MACHINERY
( RANK THE FIRST ) ( VERY GOOD )
can deal with pressure , ability to get involved in any work environment, creative, self confident, leader ship skill , ability to work in a physically and mentally demand environment
CERTIFICATION NO. ( TSM-96080-002 )