Senior Executive Officer
Pak Qatar Family Takaful Limited
Working as a Senior Executive Officer (S.E.O), in Internal Audit department of Pak Qatar Takaful Group Limited for conducting internal audit and risk assessment of both Family Takaful and General Takaful of Pak-Qatar Takaful Group and reporting to Head of Department (HoD) and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and as a SEO my core key responsibilities entails:
- Developing audit objectives, plans, procedures and scope of work consistent with the various departments’ charter.
- Performing audit procedures/test including tests of controls and substantive testing on various departmental activities.
- Presenting, communicating audit findings and preparing audit reports with business impact, recommendations and corrective actions.
- Supervising Pre-audit payment process of all financial transactions and facilitating the audit process by resolving issues during day-to-day progress of audits.
- Quarterly review of Budget, Financial Statements and GL review for unusual transactions.
- Special Tasks assigned by Audit Committee, CFO and CEO.
Assignments that were contributed to my professional growth include:
Pak Qatar Takaful Group
- Admin, HR and Payroll Process Audit
- Operational Audit of Group Life & Health Process
- Claims Audit of both Family and General Takaful
- Audit at Branches Level
- Procurement Audit
- Marketing Audit
- Information Technology & System Audit
- Quarterly analysis / Half yearly & Annual IA report