- Ensure that lobby area is tidy and presentable.
- Greet customers as they step into the hotel.
- Ensure that customer needs and desires are met.
- Relate with head chefs, maintenance, transportation, and security managers.
- Order supplies and coordinate services from outside vendors.
- Room bookings over the phone.
- Attend to customer complaints.
- Provide helpful and inviting environment for guests.
- Ensure book registration of each guest as they arrive.
- Coordinate the activities of other hotel workers.
- Answer questions asked by guests.
- Ensure maintenance of the hotel facility.
- Constantly remind servers of guests waiting.