Autosys File Parsing
Created a java program to perform the following tasks:
• Search through a file containing a listing of file transfer jobs to extract all watch folders.
• Used the watch folder results to parse information from a 30,000 line document listing all Autosys jobs
• Created a new Excel file to report all results: search strings used, matching Autosys jobs including key information, related watch folders, and associated Autosys commands.
Secure Random Number Generator
• Created secure, thread safe java program to produce random variable length keys.
• Enhanced the software to use a second random number generator to reseet the original making the results more difficult to predict.
• Developed java project to create a benchmark value from inputs originating from various sources with the following output variations:
a. Input: Excel spreadsheet Output: Excel spreadsheet with key values highlighted
b. Input: Excel spreadsheet Output: Oracle SQL database
c. Input: CSV file Output: Excel spreadsheet with key values highlighted.
• Created java web spider that accepted URL as command line input and crawled target site.
ATM Case Study Project
• Developed HTML code to function as ATM menu screen
• Created a menu structure utilizing Object Oriented Programming principles such as Objects,
Classes, Inheritance, Polymorphism.
• Connected to Oracle database via JDBC to store, modify, and retrieve data
• Provided results to the user via JSP (Java Server Page) output.
• Gave project presentation to a small group.
• Autosys Job Creation / Updates
SKILLS USED IN THIS ROLE
IDEs: Eclipse, intelliJ
SQL: SQLPlus, SQL Developer, SQL Tools, TOAD
CVS: GitHub, Git, IBM Remote Clearcase/ClearQuest, eGit
Java Libraries/Frameworks Used: JSoup, Apache POI, Gson, Log4j 2, Junit
Other related Skills: