AWARDS and RECOGNITION
2008 Global Baxter Marketer of the Year awarded by Baxter Incorporate in Barcelona, April 18, 2008: Recognized as the first Asian-Pacific employee to win in Baxter
- Achieved $11.3 M as annual sales in 2009, which is 85% annual growth over 2008.
- Acheived 86% increase in gross profit in 2009 by product mix management.
- Achieved $6.2 M as annual sales in 2008, which posted 15% increase over 2007 sales.
- Manage Biosurgery Marketing Team, which consists of 3 marketing product managers
- Set up collateral which amounts to $1 M.
- Implemented a project to collect AR, which amounts to $2 M in 2009.
- Maximize gross margin and net profit thru product mix, inventory control, distributor control and pricing strategy.
- Implemented pre-marketing program of new surgical product launched in January 2009.
- Lead Biosurgery Marketing Team to create 2010 marketing plans
- Educate marketing planning to not only Biosurgery but also the other marketing team as instructor.