Senior Vice President, Director Digital Strategy
Recognized as the champion for digitally centric strategic thinking within Campbell-Ewald and a key catalyst for change. Provided leadership on all things digital, with a laser focus on the consumer and client objectives to many of the agency’s account teams, which included:
- Promoting the digital integration of Chevrolet, the agency’s account. Focusing attention on the use of current and emerging digital opportunities to achieve consumer and Chevrolet business objectives. Content, social media, lead management, analytics and CRM where areas of specific interest
- Generating over $2 million in incremental revenue for the Agency within 6 months by creating and selling an innovative communications program to the Chevrolet Regions
- Creating a strategic framework for analyzing Chevrolet’s digital and CRM activity to focus attention on key business insights, rather than to review of past activity
- Providing Chevrolet Senior Management with the first well understood analysis of the impact on social media and chevy.com activity of TV advertising campaigns
- Moving other large traditional marketing clients toward digital-centric solutions, e.g. negotiating a win-win, innovative partnership between the US Postal Service and new media guru Joseph Jaffe, to leverage his social media properties and ‘celebrity’.
Respected for remaining firmly grounded in the real word while looking to enhance business through digital thinking. Led multi disciplinary teams as the digital advocate and thought leader, quickly gaining the respect and trust at all levels within the agency. Introduced best of breed vendor solutions to accounts to dissuade continually ‘reinventing the wheel’ and instead focus resources on creating the best client solutions.