- Social Status: Married
- Birth date: 26th of August 1983
- Total of Exp.: 11 Years
- Nationality: Egyptian
2014 - Present
Non-Operation Training Manager
- Managing all Training Activities and requirements at Non-Operation and Global Departments ( IT – R&D – HR& Admin – Finance – Sales – Marketing – Internal Audit – Legal – After Sales services )
- Responsible on ETNA input & Output
- Approaching and qualifying External Training agencies based on Non-operation required Technical training.
- Designing Training plan / Sector / Employees , based on TNA output + Performance Appraisal.
- Handling all pops up problems before , During and after training
- Follow up Trainees commitments and training effect on business.
- Coaching and manage a delegated Expertise in designing some Technical courses.
- Rise up soft skills training needs to innovation team , to manage the development and execution plan with them
- Qualify top talented employees in such areas to deliver internal training
May 2013 – May 2014
Employer: Olympic Group
Title: Senior HR Specialist (Corporate operation).
- Managing all Recruitment activities for ( HR - Finance - Legal - R&D - IA ) Hiring / prepare manpower plan / reporting / budgeting.
- Managing Training activities ( HR - Finance - Legal - R&D - IA ) Executing Yearly Training Plan ( internal - External ) / budget / Reporting / others projects ) ; \
- Handling day to day HR operation activities and disseminating tasks on HR team.
- Managing Restructuring plan all over the sector under corporate operation management.
- Manage HR Operation Team on daily basics ( consist of 2 HR Specialist
10tt June 2011– May 2013
Employer: Olympic Group
Title: Corporate HR Specialist (Recruitment & Training Specialist).
1- Responsible on recruitment Process at Corporate Sector ( HR – Finance – IT – Purchasing
– Internal Control – Administration – External Relation )
2- Develop Recruitment Plan / year for the sector
3- Direct contact Person with the Top Management in recruitment Issues
4- Conduct HR Interview for Candidates ( Staff – Leader Level )
5- Responsible on
6- Develop Job descriptions for all openings Jobs.
7- Responsible on Hiring Process ( reference check – Offer meeting – following up medical
checkup – completing Hiring documents with the Personnel )
8- Managing sector scorecard / high performance measurement of Recruitment of the
9- Conduct Exit Interview with Employees
1- Develop TNA ( Training Needs Analysis ) of Corporate Sector ( HR – Finance – IT –
Purchasing – Internal Control – Administration – External Relation)
2- Develop Master Plan/year and work on Execution plan.
3- Work on Training needs of Corporate Sector whether (technical or soft training )
4- Communicate directly with external Provider for Technical courses to set function needs
According to TNA Gap.
5- Manage & review any internal Function Internal Training Conduct by Function Manager
/ Year to be developed according to OG training Material Methodology.
6- Responsible on Training Runs Invitation for OG Corporate Employees and manage any
Gap at Training sessions.
7- Evaluate Training Runs and Take Action to cure any Gap could affect Trainee satisfaction
& Training efficiency.
8- Conduct any Orientation Session for new OG Comers
9- Manager PDP (Performance Development Plan) / Year of the sector.
10- A Certified OG Trainer Run ( Soft Skills Courses ) – I Run till Now 12 Runs
11- Managing sector scorecard / high performance measurement of Training of the sector.
- Manage Developer Team of the below materials:
1- Finance for non finance material
2- Labor Law
3- First Aid
4- IFRS ( On Process )
- Launch internal merged training Runs among the sectors.
- Launch the Video Shooting for almost training Runs to facilitate the handover process for trainers & construct a e-library for Trainees.
- Redevelop Training Evaluation Paper used by Trainees
1st January 2009 – Till Now
Employer: Olympic Group
Title: Corporate Recruitment Specialist
- Screening & Analyzing CVs
- Approach candidates to schedule interviews
- Conducting Interviews with Candidates – Staff Level
- Representing Company in Employment Fairs
- Organizing and preparing for Pre – Employment Test ( PST )
- Preparing Scorecard and build Gap Analysis on monthly Basics
- Responsible on all departmental Reports
- Referral System Holder (manages and Control the internal Cvs Recommended by OG
- Employees and go through the Recruitment Process with them to fill any Rec ruitment
- Request for all Sites.
- Preparing TO Analysis Reports on monthly basics
- Posting Opening Vacancies on OG website and External Website
- Develop Referral System to Enrich OG Recruitment Pool with high caliber Cvs.
( Policy Procedures – wide the Customers Pool to be from 20 to More than 250
- Develop Psychometric Test as a New Selection Approach
- Develop standard Recruitment Reports on monthly basic
- Develop an analytical Presentation after the economic crisis clarify the Job Market
Status and OG Ranking
- Develop an analytical Presentation, analysis all SFR (Sources – Fees – Recruitment
Status) to find the gap and opportunity of each factor.
- Develop Referral Survey to measure Customer Satisfaction and highlight the defect
of the system to work on it by 2011.
- Cooperate with HRIS Team to the Business Analysis of Referral Module.
- Develop Recruitment Manual – On Process
- Internal Certified to be one of Olympic Group master Trainer
- Develop A Survey to manage perfect Training Days – Months per Functions which help me to cure any un commitment issues from Employees.
- Re-Develop Training Evaluation Paper to facilitate Employees (staff – Technician –
Leaders) to deal with & reflect clearly Training Measures.
10th August 2008 – 31st December 2008
Employer: Media International
Title: HR Generalist
Reason of leaving: I had got an opportunity to work at Olympic Group
- Screening & Analyzing CVs
- Conducting Interviews with Candidates
- Maintaining the Filling System
- Follow up Performance appraisal reports
- Updating & Writing Job Descriptions
- Approach candidates to schedule interview
- Responsible on applying the Hiring & Firing Procedures
- Updating Data Base.
- Conduct the Exit Interview with Employees
- Orienting new Employees who entered the HR Department
- Orienting the Newcomers
- Direct Contact with the Other Departments
25th February 2006 – 26th March 2008
Employer: Hilton Sharm Dreams Vacation Club
Title: HR Coordinator
- Preparing Payroll.
- Screening and Selecting Candidat
- Interviewing Candidat
- Maintaining and Updating Employees' filing system.
- Orienting New Employees.
- Follow up Attendance and Absenteeism Reports.
- Responsible on all HR Reports " Turnover – manpower – Insurance – Contracts – Annual Increase
- ….., etc
- Handling employee's social insurance.
- Implementing Company Policy at the Workplace.
- Contacts with Insurance and Workforce Ministry Offices.
- Responsible on Internal and External Correspondences.
- Responsible on applying Hiring and firing Procedures.
- Updating annual Leave Balance of Employees
Title: Office Administrator
- Implementing all Administrative and secretarial issues
- Receiving calls
- Handling Customers' Problem
- Maintaining Contracts
- Responsible on Office maintenance
- Responsible on monthly petty cash
- Following up Customers
2007 - 2008
Human Resources MAnagment Diploma
2001 - 2005
Major: Italian - Minor English
Arabic: Mother Tongue
Microsoft Office Applications " Word – Excel – Access – PowerPoint "
Windows' and internet Surfing