Scholar/ Community Activist
Aug 2012 - May 2016
Peace and Global Studies
- 2012-present. Major field of study: Peace and Global Studies
- Minor fields of study: African and African American Studies, and Psychology.
- 2009-2012. High School Diploma, Shaker Heights High School
- Present Member of Various Student Organizations Including, SPJP (Students for Peace and Justice in Palestine), Spectrum, the Black Ladies United at Earlham, and Students for a Free Tibet
- 2013-2014- Convener of the Black Ladies United at Earlham
- 2011-2012- President of High School Gay Straight Alliance
- 2011-2012- Member of Shaker Heights High School's Student Group on Race Relations
- 2011-2012- Vice President of International Thespian Society Troupe
Dec 2014 - Present
New Abolitionist Association
- Member of the New Abolitionist Association, a local activist organization in Cleveland, OH.
- Member of Woman's Programming Subcommittee-- our current point of dedication within this committee concerns issues of infant mortality, which plagues Black Women communities in particular, due to the trauma suffered from racism, and as a result of living within oppressive and exclusive structures.
- January 2015- Attendance at the Mid-West Regional Real Food Challenge Conference in Chicago, IL.
- Fall, 2014- Tibetan Studies Program through Earlham College, in Dharamshala, Northern India.
- May, 2014- 3-week Program in Berlin, Germany. Points of study: Immigration, Identity, "Sub"-populations in Berlin.