International Territory Manager - MENA
- Achieve sales & margin budget for the territory (MENA Region).
- In put into pricing for the territory, recommending amendments as necessary.
- Accountability for distributors financial performance.
- For new projects, new products and new registrations, a business plan justifying the return on investment for the company needs to be presented to the Regional manager.
- Identify poor performing customers and implement a strategy to replace or support the existing customers.
- Safeguard existing and develop new business opportunities with the existing business partners as well as research, investigate and recommend the appointment of new business partners.
- Motivate and direct distributors staff in relevant markets by building strong relationships, monitoring and providing exemplary support.
- Input into the development and implement the strategic plan for the territory, including the roll out of new product launches and relevant registrations.
- Regularly visit the markets and meet with the distributors, key end users, Government bodies (MOH/MOD) and National Medicine Agencies.
- Gain market insight to assist in the pricing of the tenders.
- Research and devise business development prospects for the territory. This will involve investigating market opportunities.
- Implement the agreed Marketing Plan for key products.
- Contribute to the design and planning of marketing material for the International Business Unit.
- Launch country specific products on time.
- Identify and justify a programme for registrations in relevant markets.
- Roll out new product launch in countries where country specifics packaging is not required.
- Report the month end results to the Regional Manager, as well as the minutes of the internal and external meetings.
- Establish a strong working relationship with distributor management; work closely with them to meet agreed objectives.
- Work with colleagues across the business to prepare and launch new products.
- Liaise with internal colleagues to respond to the customers enquiries and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Interview and provide recommendation to appoint distributor sales personnel.
- Make frequent visits with sales staff and ensure that adequate sales reporting systems are in place.
- Active participation and contribution to International Business Unit meetings.