IBM Global Process Services/Concentrix Voice
- Worked with IBM GPS/Concentrix from last 4.5 years in an Australian process, Joined as a CRM executive (Band 3)-Energy Australia, Promoted to Sr. Practitioner (Band 4) in Dec 2011 & Lead Operations in Dec 2013 (Band 5).
- Working in hardcore billing domain and handling voice and backend team, preparing end to end routine reports & relay audits.
- Developing & laying down systems for client co-ordination and client relationship management as well as training and building quality conscious standard of services
- To perform quality checks for operations in terms of process skills & Maintaining client database inventory in control as per SLA adherence.
- The role involves analyzing process gaps and run the process improvements, drive new initiatives with in operational teams.
- Conduct regular Quality calibration sessions with managers to highlight errors & recommend areas of improvements
- Coordinate and perform a range of staff as well as operational support activities for the unit; serve as a liaison with other departments and operating units in the resolution of day-to-day administrative and operational problems.