Jan 2013 - Present
Manager- Interoperability Strategy Team
- Manage a team of strategists responsible for creating interoperability strategies for a large portfolio of clients.
- Expert on clients successfully using population health solutions to support their short and long term goals.
- Identify hospital gaps and ensure the right solutions and resources are in place to close those gaps.
- Expertise include:
- Deployment plans
- Marketing strategies
- Technical on-boarding strategies
- Privacy & security
- Hospital leadership communication
- Clinical Adoption & Workflow Integration
- Relationship Management
- Large focus on engaging hospital communities and patient crossover.
Mar 2012 - Jan 2013
Technical Marketing Consultant (Baptist CareConnect)
- Supported the implementation of a hospital wide Private HIE
- (300+ physicians)
- Responsibilities included:
- Developing PHIE deployment strategies
- Key player in the development of the PHIE system functionality
- Relationship building with physician offices
- Ensuring that all referral processes are properly reflected in the PHIE development/marketing/implementation
- Main liaison between the physician offices and IT.
- Marketing of the PHIE through face to face demonstrations to physicians and their staff
- Creation of the physician and staff community profiles.
- Customizing the PHIE system to reflect the individual offices workflow.
- Ensuring that the physicians and their staff utilize the PHIE by reviewing and re-structuring their individual workflows.
- Creation of the education materials.
- Installing the software on the staff & physician computers.
- Ensuring that all users are properly trained. Achieved by customizing education presentations to fit their level of technological experience and needs.
- Evaluating community utilization and aiding in the development of reporting mechanisms.
- Software familiarity:
- Baptist CareConnect- Hospital Wide Private Health Information Exchange
- Cerner EMR
- Broad knowledge of numerous EHR Systems (Allscripts, GE, NextGen, eClinical)
- Order Facilitator
- Interface Capabilities
Oct 2010 - Jan 2012
Assistant Director- Business Institute
- Developed the Distance Learning and Integrated University wide software proposal and framework.
- Developed the English as a Second Language proposal and framework.
- Responsible for the accreditation compliance of new business programs.
- Business outreach liaison including developing the lead business partnership with the Collier County Chamber of Commerce.
- Create marketing strategies for the program and ensure a successful completion
- Marketing Professor
- Business Practicum Professor
- Website manager for 11 academic departments.
- Responsible for 90% of student internship and job placements within the last 4 months.
- Elected the supervisor of all student internships.
- Elected the advisor of the Phi Beta Lambda Business Fraternity-2011 State Award Winners
May 2010 - Oct 2010
Planned Giving Associate
- Cultivated over 100 donors for a full variety of financial gifts. Responsibilities included demographic research, relationship building, asking, closing and follow up.
- Helped manage the University events and fundraisers.
- Responsible for all fundraising documents including wills, drafting of the University donor letters and follow up.
Apr 2007 - May 2010
Program Manager- MBA Program
- Managed the expansion and development of a fast growing MBA program currently with more than 2,300 students.
- Managed quality and consistency of the MBA Program as it grew 54% over the past two years.
- Created corporate marketing strategies geared towards promoting the School of Business.
- Developed and implemented a student leadership program with external corporate executives.
- Developed and implemented a hiring strategy and infrastructure for the School of Business.
- Developed and implemented an annual scheduling process for the University.
- Recruited and manage over 300 full time and adjunct faculty professors.
- Ensured faculty hiring procedures were seamless: from initial recruitment to being classroom active.
- Responsible for timely development of faculty contracts and payment.
- Developed and taught online and on-ground domestic and international undergraduate classes.
- Facilitated the development of specialty graduate programs (Information Security Management, Healthcare Management, Accounting, Human Resource Management and Marketing).
- Oversaw 80+ graduate classes every 8 weeks.
Dec 2012 - Present
Feb 2014 - Present
Population Health Leadership Development