Community Youth Development Institute, Alternative High School, Chicago, IL Feb-March 2010
- Taught "Proficiency in Sentence Writing" to small group of students.
Haugan Aspira Middle School, 7th Grade, Chicago, IL October 2009
- Designed and taught lesson on Assonance, Consonance & Alliteration in a 7th grade classroom.
- Prepared and Presented “show & tell” lesson on clothing in the Middle Ages to complement current reading.
Collins High School,12th Grade, Chicago, IL January 2009
- Guided reading of “The Iliad” and fostered understanding of character relations by creating a “family tree.”
Roberto Clemente High School, 11th Grade, Chicago, IL March 2007
- Worked individually with student preparing for Drama Competition, focusing on text analysis/interpretation, word meanings and making personal connections to text and character.